Author Topic: Who Here Is A Fan Of Battle Rap?  (Read 13368 times)

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Who Here Is A Fan Of Battle Rap?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 05:01:41 am »
would yyou mind posting some of your lyrics in here, i'd be pretty interested to see them.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 05:03:44 am »
Hey, that's probably what you should do. Just build a post so that we can write battle raps in the post to each other. I swear that I can go all night, just posting back and forth some really complex bars. Are you game? I think you would like it alot since you said that you liked to rap so much.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2016, 05:04:15 am »
yeah i'm definitely game Valis Born hahahaha, you're on.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2016, 05:06:35 am »
Ok, that's great. Hurry Up and make it I'll be waiting. Just come back in here after you are done creating the actual post and the whatever you named the thread so that I can go to that thread. I think this is gonna be really cool. i'm so glad I met you on here de la soul 2.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2016, 05:13:22 am »
Hey I made the post already. Just hurry up to " If You would like to post your own Raps feel free." or something like that. It's right in the ferg, so you won't be able to miss it.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 05:22:35 am »
Yeah i'm back in here now. I'll tell you one of the best female battle rappers are to me. I think that O'fficial from New Orleans is my new favorite. She isn't that easy on the eyes, but her punchlines are very hard hitting and she has that south style of talking, so i think it just resonates with me way more than most of the New York battle rappers. They sound cool and they talk slick, but I feel as though O'fficial gives me that raw feel.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 05:24:39 am »
I haven't really seen her stuff. I think that I might have to check her out. I'm going to look on Youtube right now to hear what she sounds like. meanwhile who do you think is better Eminem or Biggie?

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 05:26:29 am »
Woah, that is a really tough one. i love the Notorious B.I.G. to death, he has one of the smoothest flows and deliveries that I have ever heard of. the way that biggie can sound on music that you could dance to and still be so lirical is amazing but I think that eminem is nastier with the pen than B.I.G. as far as lyrics go.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2016, 05:32:39 am »
I think that Eminem's knack for multi syllables is amazing. he has definitely been an innovative feature in the rap world.  His battle abilities  are seamlessly perfect and his rap wit are some of the most amazing attributes and skills that I've ever seen  or heard possessed  by any one rapper.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2016, 05:35:12 am »
He also has some real freestyle ability, anyone that is able to think that fast is a genius to me. His writing ability just confirms it. i couldn't freestyle that fluently if I practiced for months, believe me I tried.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2016, 05:39:11 am »
Sorry I got logged out and put too many spaces in my name, but you're right. , this o'fficial lady is possibly one of the most aggressive woman who I have ever seen. Yes and do remember eminem's stories when he raps. stan is 1 of my fav's in rap. i don't know how to freestyle unless I get drunk so I don't even think I was sober enough to know if I was good at all.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2016, 05:41:32 am »
Yeah That common Denominator line was crazy if you are watching the Ms. hustle battle. I have to laugh at you drunk freestyling. Some drunk freestyles from Tupac and Nas are classics though. Maybe you sounded pretty good. Next time you do it, record it.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 05:43:11 am »
I will lol, i hope don't sound too  crazy and find out I really couldn't freestyle you know. That would be totally funny. I think I would post it on facebook.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 05:46:30 am »
I'm chuckling over here, what is your name on facebook so that I can add you.  I would like to see that video when you do it. I might have to join you and make my own video.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 05:48:02 am »
Lol, i would like to see that. Please make sure you do. I will private message you my facebook page. whoelse do you think is good in a battle that I can watch right now. I dont think I want to see another female battle. Too many "B" words.