Author Topic: Who Here Is A Fan Of Battle Rap?  (Read 13369 times)

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Who Here Is A Fan Of Battle Rap?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2016, 05:50:36 am »
Okay, don't worry there are so many people that you can actually choose from. It's unbelievable, how many there are with this amazing writing ability. It's like poetry but even more hard hitting. I want to be that good one day. Try watching Qleen Paper vs Arsonal. That is a really good battle between two male MCs.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2016, 05:53:33 am »
Okay, I'm going to check it out right now. Are there any specific websites that I can just keep checking these battles out myself?

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2016, 05:55:17 am »
Yeah there most definitely are rap battle sites that you can check out. Two major ones that I go To are Battlerap.com and another one that is more extensive in the different leagues that they post is rapgrid.com. Try either one of those two, and you should be able to get your battle rap fix. 

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2016, 05:57:58 am »
okay, thank you dsTMars. I went to rapgrid.com. I had no idea that there were so many different leagues. ZThe only two I watch is queen ot the ring and smack/url.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 06:00:21 am »
Yeah there are literally thousands, and you're welcome. The thing is that you can't just focus on some of the more famous battle platforms. You will most definitely, be missing out on some amazing rap lines. never count the other guys out.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2016, 06:03:17 am »
I'm learning that. I am seeing that there are so many different races that are participating in battle rapping these days. What about KOTD? Is that league any good, I see Drake is present at one of the battles, Dizaster vs. DNA?

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2016, 06:05:00 am »
I don't know about this league that much, that arabic guy sounds kind of crazy. Dont get me wrong he's good.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2016, 06:05:15 am »
yes, it is one of the most famous Battle Rap leagues. It is Based in Canada. Due to their geographical region location, they have a totally different approach in some battles. If you notice they are more comedic about it.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2016, 06:06:57 am »
They are good but that dizaster guy is way too hyper. I also do not like the way that he disrespected Drake during the battle.  I think I'm going to check out teh Qleen Paper Battle you talked about earlier.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2016, 06:08:29 am »
Yes, this Qleen Paper guy is more my style.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2016, 06:08:52 am »
That is exactly what you should check out. The bigger leagues are great, but the smaller leagues have so much talent that  the people in those leagues should never be overlooked.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2016, 06:09:48 am »
I know he is fire with his delivery and performance and most of what he does is improv, freestyles mixed into his writtens that's why it comes off so good.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2016, 06:15:45 am »
You have to keep watching smaller leagues like Black Ice. I know they are way smaller leagues, but most of the people in the bigger leagues actually steal bars from these people.

Amethyst De La

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2016, 06:16:40 am »
that shouldnt be allowed. Don't have rules for that I don;t think I would want o ever battle in a smaller league if I knew soemone would take my ideas.

dStMars

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2016, 06:23:06 am »
Tell me about it. I was messing up when I was battling it felt like I was having bars stolen right out of my rounds. It was one ofthe most horrible feelings that I have ever felt. I better improve or I will never be able to be seen in a big league. If I can't be seen in  a big league then I risk the chance of having my raps stolen from me.